Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 366 of 366

As we close out the year and I come to the end of my 366 day journey, I leave you with another snow picture.  I cannot even begin to express how much this year has meant to me.  So much has happened and I have captured much of it on my trusty camera.  But there is so much more that no one could capture in a picture.  I have learned so much about myself and about photography.

Most of all though, I have learned that there are people, some of whom I already knew and others whom I didn't know before, who are willing to be my supporters, my encouragers, my inspiration.  Thank you for being those people.  From those of you as close as next door to those of you from far away, from those of you who left comments to those who prefer to just come visit, I appreciate every one of you.

I am not quite ready to put down the camera just yet though.  I have left too many loose ends.  There are construction, knitting and quilting projects I have shown you the beginnings of but are not yet complete.  There are those first year mosaics I have started.  I would love to share more with you.  I'm just not ready to commit to another 365 project right away.  In the mean time, I have started another blog I'd love for you to visit.  I've called it More Curiously.

Thank you so much for a wonderful year.

-Sharon


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey! Looking forward to seeing more!!

    Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon it occurred to me as I was driving back up north tonight that you must have started your blog on Jan 1st!! Sure enough, you did!! It's been fun and interesting getting to know you and I look forward to seeing more of your adventures on your new blog. [And great to put a face to your name,thank you ;-)] Have a great 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year, Sharon, has been a great adventure and I'm happy to be able to follow you on your new blog. Thank you for your wonderful pictures and... Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sharon. I know that it is a big challenge to take a picture every 366 days. I loved to follow yours. It is nice to share a peek of our lives all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sharon, I just found your blog and it looks as if you have closed it. I so enjoyed your photographs and would love to follow, if you have started another. Please come over and visit (if you get this) and I would be honored to have you as a follower. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and do hope that you have another marvelous year of photos for 2013. Have a delightful day . . . oh, love that last picture of you on the swing in the snow, how cute is that. Your new blogging friend, Connie :)
    P.S. I'm waiting to follow your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete