Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 365 of 365

Like Raewyn, I had great intentions for a different photo for today, 
but the sun was shining this morning and this little critter was sitting just outside my window. 
I had to take advantage of the opportunity to get this shot.

As 2014 comes to an end and my 365 days of pictures also concludes, I have to say thank you to everyone who has come this way and viewed my little blog.  
I have had a great time and am thrilled that so many of you decided to join me in the 365 day quest.  
Instead of saying goodbye though, I would like to say see you tomorrow
 as I have decided to continue taking the daily pictures in 2015.  
I hope you will still come visit from time to time.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Yaay, good on you Sharon - I'm looking forward to seeing what else you get up to!! I love this photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Congratulations with completing your 365 challenge. Thank you for taking your time to take and post every day a picture. It is a pleasure to see how women live at a different part of the world.
    I love his picture. What a sweet animal to look at from your window. GREAT that you decided to keep going on Sharon. Maybe I will do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you've decided to continue!! Looking forward to another year! :)

    ReplyDelete