Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 162/365

After two sides and two corners of binding I remembered a tip I read somewhere.
(Sorry, I don't remember where I read it.) 
I also don't remember exactly how she stated it, but it went something like this: 

Begin a couple inches before a corner.  Work up to the corner, work the corner and then a couple inches past the corner.  Knot and cut your thread.  Repeat on the other three corners.  Now stitch the straight sides of the binding.  If you don't like corners you don't have to think about them anymore and the rest is smooth sailing.  Even if you don't mind corners the rest of the binding should go quickly with no corners to slow you down.

I have now stitched my remaining two corners 
and am ready to breeze through the remaining straight sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment