Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Day 241 of 2017

I thought I would get this adorable panel-print doll, complete with mermaid fins, 
finished sometime in the last two weeks so GB#1 could take it home with her.  
I guess I overestimated the amount of sewing time I would get 
while having a 5-year-old house guest.  
It's been a long time since I had a 5-year-old in the house full time.  
Her little quilt is done but I just got the remainder of her pieces cut out tonight.  
Sewing, on the other hand, will now be delayed due to a t-shirt makeover 
and some birthday sewing that need to be done on deadlines. 

1 comment:

  1. I so hear you! I keep two of my granddaughters - 5 yrs and 1 yr. - twice a week. It's seems I only get the minimal done!! But I sure have fun playing! I think I play with my grandkids more than I did my kids!

    ReplyDelete