Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day 344 of 2017

I know no one wants to see a picture of my winter-dry hand and arm,
but the biggest thing that happened today
 is that giant goose egg where my wrist should be. 
I'll try to make the story short.
While moving a large chair with Fireball,  
I caught my wrist on a doorway with the full force of the chair behind it.  
At first it was just a nice indentation that really hurt.
Hours later I noticed it had transformed into a giant bump. 
Yes, I have been icing it. 
It doesn't really seem to be helping.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I sincerely hope your wrist is improving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, I hope it comes right soon......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owie! Ice is the best! And of course rest!!😳😳 Elevation too. A light pressure wrap with an ace bandage can help the swelling too. I sound like an athletic trainer! Sorry. So many years of sports and doctoring animals!!
    Hope you are very soon on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, crap!
    (That's all I have to say, except for a little sympathy as well.)

    ReplyDelete