This pair of socks began in October 2019
and the first sock was finished in November 2019.
I started the second sock last week and it is going well.
I've decided to do a different stitch design for the leg.
I know it looks super skinny.
It's a 4x3 rib and is doing what all ribs do by scrunching up.
I'll show you when I finish it by stretching it out or blocking it.
I followed the pattern exactly for the first sock
and the leg turned out way too long for the way I wear socks.
My intention is to finish the second sock with a comfortable length
and then tear back the first sock and rework it with the new design.