Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 113 of 2020

Here's another puzzle update. 
I've completed the seasons across the bottom (on the left) 
and the corresponding flower panels, on the right except three pieces. 
Also complete are the arches on the top corners of each panel. 
I've been using a drafting board for puzzle sorting 
due to the lack of room on the table, 
but today I made a couple boards covered with quilt batting 
that I think will be helpful also. 
The perk there will be that I can then use them for block assembly 
in quilt making when I am not doing puzzles. 
I estimate that I have placed about 1300 pieces so far.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update and I am really impressed with all you have accomplished. Please keep doing the updates.