The quilt top with the polka dot borders is done.
He will get eyes, buttons and a pom-pom for his hat after the quilting is done.
That may take a while. There are several in queue before this one.
It started out as a Buggy Barn pattern, but I made my own snowflakes
patterned after some paper cuts of one of my children.
By the time I was ready for the arms,
I had misplaced the book with the pattern in it.
After extensive Google searching,
I found a picture of the quilt and found he only had one arm,
but mine had to have two so I designed a second one.
I am thinking this one will definitely need a red binding.
And I have great news -
GB#5 was born today!
More on that later.