Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Day 121 of 2023

 

Monday, May 1, 2023

Our trip to the airport brought Little E home with us. 
She will be here for the next few weeks 
to help out with this house and the Old House. 
We are so glad she has come to visit. 

Thank you for being patient and for checking up on me in my absence. Having started this blog fourteen years ago, I have amassed quite a few pictures on my computer. With no real system for external storage of said pictures, my computer finally said enough is enough. It refused to work until something was done. I have finally received the hardware I need and the time to do the bare minimum to get it up and running again. I will be catching up on all the pictures from the past few weeks in order over the next few days. Until I am caught up, I will be labeling each picture with the date it was taken directly below the picture, before the caption in order to keep each one identifiable and in order.

3 comments: