Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Day 304 of 2023

Hi, it's me. Happy Halloween. 
Here are some things to note in the photo: 
1. I brought the orange cowl I was working on on the plane 
and finished the bind off just as we landed. 
It was the best accessory I brought along
 as the mornings and evenings were quite cool
 and it got worn almost every day. 
2. It is extremely cold here today for the date. 
It even snowed today. 
Before trick or treating with the girls, 
I ran back in the house to grab something to keep my ears warm 
and found this hat which I made years and years ago but have never worn. 
It was the perfect hat for tonight. 
3. I set up a hair appointment with M's hairdresser in Seattle 
before we flew there. 
Here is my new haircut which I am still figuring out
 as it is 3-4 inches shorter. 
This is normal for my hair. It just takes time.
4. I can't remember if I ever showed you my new glasses. 
Here they are.

 

1 comment:

  1. I live west of Seattle and it is unusually cold for this time of year. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete