Thursday, June 7, 2018

Day 158 of 2018

What is it? 
Well, I am not going to make you really guess 
because it is pretty obvious that it is ice cream but there is more to it than that.  
This is one of only two pictures I took today.  
Before I left the house today, I changed the lens on my camera 
with every intention of taking a picture of today's activities, 
but, as it sometimes happens to me, I get so wrapped up in what is happening 
that I forget to get my camera out and take a picture.  
I do feel sometimes it is better to be IN the moment 
rather than have the camera out to record the moment.  
So back to the picture.  
After getting home, making and eating dinner, 
Fireball and I decided to walk to the grocery store for dessert (the ice cream) 
and had to make sure it would survive the half mile return trip 
in our 90 degree weather.  
Enter the Packit Freezable lunch bag.  
It was just what we needed.  
The ice cream fit and was perfectly scoop-able when we arrived home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment