Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 211 of 2018

I've been trying to finish up some projects.  
Mostly these projects are for other people. 
This is a lesson in finding a way, solving a problem, being kinder to oneself 
and most of all being brave. 
Today while tackling a few minutes of organizing in The Big Room, 
I stumbled upon a framed print that M gave me a few years ago.  
It says "Be Brave" and I really need to practice this.  
Yes, I think it takes practice.  
I have come to the conclusion that most of my projects that are not finished, 
the ones on which I have hit a snag, are a result of fear.  
I fear that it won't be accepted, it won't be liked, it won't be good enough.  
Fear keeps me from beginning things.  Fear keeps me from finishing things.  
I need to practice more.  I need to listen to M.  I need to be brave.

2 comments: