Thursday, February 21, 2019

Day 52 of 2019

I am struggling with what to say about my photo today without getting too wordy, 
so I'll just begin. 
On a visit to see my sister today, she suggested we visit a business 
(not in my home town) that had a quilt block on the exterior of their building.  
She had never been there but was curious.  
As we got closer I noticed that it also had the letters APQS also on the building.  
Right away I knew what we had found.  
I bought my longarm machine from a rep at the show in Paducah several years ago.  
After my purchase, she opened her own business where she stocks longarm supplies 
and rents time on machines to customers. 
This was that business. 
We went inside.  
She was not there but the shop was lovely and inspiring.    
I treated myself to a couple new longarm rulers and a Hoffman Dream Big fabric panel. 
This is just what I needed today. 
I did not buy thread today but always find the displays irresistible.  
If you made it to the bottom of my wordy post, 
thank you.


1 comment: