Friday, February 21, 2020

Day 52 of 2020

On my cutting board today, along with all the other random stuff, 
is this baby doll carrier I made for GB#1 in 2015 
when she was two and a half years old. 
It fit her well then but does not now that she is seven. 


 
So I am charged with trying to figure out a way to make it larger  
so she can still carry her koala which she simply calls "Bear." 
I sent Little E two different options for accomplishing this.  
This is the one she picked - my choice also, 
but the important thing about this picture 
is that I figured out how to add text to the photo 
instead of trying to write all my ideas.  
You should have seen my other option, or maybe not.
It was barely legible.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous carrier - just perfect for a tot, good luck with your plan. It's giving me some ideas. PS Well done on figuring out the text thing!

    ReplyDelete