Friday, June 26, 2020

Day 178 of 2020

Do you want to hear something ridiculous?
This is one of those fabrics
 that is hemmed along the two long parallel sides and sold on a roll. 
Sometimes I think people use them for kitchen towels. 
I usually use them for table runners. 
All one needs to do to make them useful is to hem the two short sides. 
I bought this one a long time ago, 
so long that I really don't remember when. 
Well, today I found it again on a stack of other fabrics. 
The really ridiculous part? 
It was already pinned and ready to sew. 
This project will probably take a little over thirty seconds to finish. 
After all, I will have to change the thread on my machine.


1 comment:

  1. Now, if you told me that you didn't have the correct color of thread and had to go to the store, finishing the project would take an hour or so, that would be more believable. But 30 seconds, what took you so long?

    ReplyDelete