Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 179 of 2020

Fireball and I "went to" a concert tonight. 
We actually went to the den and set up the live stream concert. 
It was great and we had the best seats in the house. 

Update on yesterday's post: 
It seems that I actually bought enough of the fabric
 to make a table runner and two kitchen towels, 
so in total, I hemmed six ends. 
I also figured out why I got stuck on the project in the first place. 
The fabric is navy, red and cream. 
I remember thinking I should match my thread 
(and change it in the middle of the hem) 
to whatever color was showing on that end. 
In the end I just changed my thread to cream and did all the hems the same. 
I do overthink these things. 
Conclusion:
It took longer than thirty seconds but... 
DONE.

2 comments:

  1. I would have pondered over the thread choice as you did, and then ended up using the cream. Decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The safest way to enjoy a concert in these times :-) Glad you sorted your hemming dilemma. I wonder at myself sometimes - why on earth didn't I just finish this, it's so close to being done?!!

    ReplyDelete