Thursday, February 17, 2022

Day 47 of 2022

I was so excited to finally get to change colors and start the heel flaps. 
I am following the instructions to the letter
 and have checked them over and over
 as my flap isn't showing the pattern I know from pictures
 and past experience should be appearing after this many rows. 
While waiting for my computer to load tonight, 
I watched a video on YouTube 
and checked the sock instructions from the 1965 booklet
and now I know the problem is with the pattern. 
Tomorrow I will be tearing out this beginning of a heel flap 
and knitting it as I know it should be. 
I have read through the rest of the pattern 
and have some issues with some of the future instructions. 
I may be winging it from here.

 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy following your days! But whatever happened to Wed's post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're putting wings on your feet?!?

    ReplyDelete