Sunday, February 6, 2022

Day 36 of 2022

Sock update. 
I have finished the cuff portion of my first sock. 
I have decided to split my yarn into two parts
 in order to begin work on the second sock before finishing the first one. 
I saw this done on Instagram by someone 
whose name I cannot remember at this time. 
I will update this post as soon as I figure it out. 
The way I interpret the idea is that after each section is done on one sock, 
you do that same section on the other. 
This way when you finish one sock, the other is almost finished as well 
thus avoiding the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome. 
Also I think it will help me with figuring out
 if I have done the second sock the same as the first sock
 as measuring progress at the same point on each sock
 will be more evident before heading into another portion. 
With all that said, I have started the second cuff 
and will move on to heel flaps after that. 
More updates to come.

 

1 comment: