Friday, February 18, 2022

Day 48 of 2022

I think these dishes can air dry while I go do some knitting. 
My second attempt at the heel flap is turning out much better. 

(photo taken Thursday, 2-17-2022)

I got a question about yesterday's picture appearing to be Thursday's post. 
I'd like to try to explain to erase any confusion. 
From the beginning (2012) I have taken the picture I post on the proper day. 
The issue comes from instances in which I am out of town in a different time zone, 
at an event, having computer issues, having internet issues, 
or getting too wordy like today and time gets away from me,
any of which might prevent me from publishing my post on time. 
In these cases the post is published after my computer has gone on to the next day. 
I cannot change the date my computer assigns to it. 
My title for each post (e.g. Day 48 of 2022) is always the day I took the picture, 
but the date above the post is the day and date the post got published 
which is not necessarily the same day I took the picture. 
You could also check the spot at the bottom
 which says "Posted by Sharon..." for the time. 
If it indicates the it is shortly after midnight, 
it really is the prior day's picture.
Maybe if I know a post is going to be late, 
I will put a note at the bottom of the post
 indicating what date the photo was taken. 
Would that be helpful?

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the explanation - I though my computer was going haywire! You gotta love cyber stuff!

    ReplyDelete