Thursday, February 9, 2023

Day 40 of 2023

After taking up some of the carpet at the Old House, 
we knew we would need some type of trim piece 
to transition from one level of flooring to another. 
I have searched the wood trim sections of the home improvement stores. 
I found nothing there and have described to employees
 what I was looking for. 
They have sent me to the sections with the ugly metal transition strips. 
They are not what I am looking for. 
Finally today, at yet another store, 
I found a nice employee who was very knowledgable 
and seemed to genuinely like helping customers. 
He sent me to the right department where I did find the piece I needed
 with the exact profile I wanted
 and had been describing to everyone to no avail. 
I was starting to think that I was making up something that didn't even exist. 
I feel better now. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment