Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Day 346 of 2023

I came across a photo album while working on the house today. 
This photo is one of my favorites of M and me from the album. 
I did not realize until I pulled it up on my computer how very blurry it is. 
I decided that it was still better than the other photos I took today 
of a trip and fall incident which resulted in a bag of down pillow filling
 bursting leaving a comically absurd amount of fluff 
all over the room I was cleaning, 
resembling the aftermath of a pillow fight, 
my hair completely covered in said fluff which Fireball had to vacuum out, 
or the injury to my hand in which blood was involved.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo and the happiness that radiates from the two of you.

    Hope you are recovering from your fall, as they say it is not fun to get old. I can say this as I turned 80 earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete