Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Day 93 of 2024

It's time to go home, but first I have a couple updates for you. 
The two bags I made before our travels made it here with us
 and were given to Little E and L. 
They are meant to be used as dice bags which is what they will do. 
Because there are mesh divided pockets inside 
they could also be used for jewelry as was guessed on the What is it? post.

My goal of making the crocheted Wednesday doll did not happen. 
No matter what light I tried to work in, including bright daylight, 
it was impossible to see my stitches when working with the black yarn. 
I stopped my efforts and brought all the pieces with me. 
I offered it to Little E to make if she wished. 
She took up the challenge and finished it just after we departed. 
GB#1 was delighted to find that the figure was actually for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment