Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Day 64 of 2020

For the last several years my quilting group has had a UFO challenge
 beginning in February and ending sometime in late spring. 
I have been trying to figure out which projects I'd like to concentrate on. 
With this quest in mind, I have been looking through my bins that contain my UFOs. 
I found this one today. 
I still think it's fun, but I'm not really interested in making any more blocks
 so I will be working on a solution with what I have done. 
Then I'll decide if this is the year for this project.

For the non-quilters: 
UFO=UnFinished Object

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an interesting project - the spotty black is so effective with the other fabrics. Hope you come up with a plan - and I wonder if this will make your list for this year....

    ReplyDelete