Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Day 309 of 2020

It's time to get these leaves cleaned up. 
This is just the leaves from the side yard and you might not be able to tell, 
but these are not sitting on the grass flat. 
They are deep in the drainage ditch similar to the other side of the driveway. 
All day Fireball and I have been blowing the leaves into rows similar to this
 and vacuuming them up. 
I think my hands are still vibrating from the equipment 
and the rest of me is so sore. 
I hope I can move in the morning. 
There is so much more to go.

 

2 comments:

  1. I too did yard clean up today, though nothing compared to you and Fireball. All I can say yard work isn't for sissies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens so quickly doesn't it - one minute the trees are looking beautiful in their autumn colours, next minute they're bare!

    ReplyDelete