Friday, October 14, 2022

Day 287 of 2022

This was my view all day. 
After finding out from the Apple Store that my old computer was too old 
for them to migrate my computer's content to my new computer, 
we took it home where Fireball did the migration for me. 
It worked all night but was successful. 
There was an issue with IDs and passwords 
which, after an hour and a half phone conversation 
with a very knowledgeable support tech,
 was able to be resolved. 
So after a few more glitches which I still need to work on, 
I finally got to upload photos, draft all my missing posts, 
and now post them all for you...and me.

(picture taken Friday, 10-14-2022)

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Fireball for getting your computer up and running. Would not be able to do this and admire those who can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see your post this morning. Love the pictures of the autumn color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is migration season after all.

    ReplyDelete