Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Day 299 of 2022

Out my window this morning I spied this glorious view. 
The yellow tree is the ginkgo (not my spring favorite, Scott) 
which is beautiful both fall and spring. 
Behind it, the red tree, is my one remaining Bradford pear
 which is my favorite in the spring. 
But just now as I am writing this, 
it occurs to me that I may have two more trees in the yard 
that would surpass the pear for spring favorites. 
They would be the redbud (and here) and the pink dogwood
I love the flowering trees the best.

Here is a bonus fall picture. 
After I had already taken the previous picture in the morning, 
I saw this in the afternoon. It was too pretty to ignore.

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and I too love this time of year. We have nearly 20 white Dogwoods on our property and I just love when Spring rolls around. They too are shedding their leaves now.

    ReplyDelete