Monday, January 16, 2023

Day 16 of 2023

One of my tasks for today was to remove the mirror from the wall 
to make wall prep before painting easier. 
Fireball helped with this job as it was quite heavy. 
Once I went back into the room, 
I found this which has been hiding behind the mirror. 
The top picture is one of many practice pieces I found in that space. 
The bottom picture is the final painting that is on the wall above the closet door. 
This particular one was done by T-bone and according to his signature, 
the artwork, and the bathroom, was done in 1999, almost 25 years ago. 
While it's sad to see all this go, it is high time the room got an update. 
I'll be posting lots of pictures of the current bathroom, 
the process and the finished room 
on More Curiously when I take breaks in the actual working on it. 
I'll link posts when they go up.

 

1 comment: