Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Day 220 of 2023

I've decided to work mostly on our outdoor projects
 for the rest of the month of August, weather permitting. 
I have listed and categorized the items that need tending to. 
I like this approach, like we did for the Old House, 
because even if I don't work on the thing I thought I was going to or should, 
as long as I work on something on the list, it's progress. 
It all has to get done anyway.
Today's project was edging the driveway and walk to the gate to the backyard. 
I'm not sure it has ever been done since we got the new driveway years ago. 
It's hard to tell when the grass grows right over the asphalt. 
In any case, I like it a lot. 
Well worth the time and effort. 

In progress picture above. I forgot to get the after picture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment