Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Day 52 of 2024

I am taking part in the Hemingway Pouch sew along. 
It's only four days long and tomorrow is the last day. 
I made this quilted panel in a longarm class in June of 2017. 
I have been trying to figure out what to make with it 
for as long as it has been sitting around in my studio. 
What better use than to use it to make my pouch. 
So since the first day was cutting fabric and getting it ready for quilting, 
I could skip that day. 
The second day was actually quilting the fabric so I skipped that day too. 
Today was attaching zipper binding and the zipper. 
I was waiting for an order of zippers to arrive 
so this ended up being a non-participating day also. 
So tomorrow is the day.
 I will be starting and finishing my Hemingway Pouch. 
Be on the lookout for a "finished" picture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment