Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Day 30 of 2019

This is one of the best "tools" I've purchased lately. 
A little over a year ago I discovered that I could check out audiobooks 
from my local library without ever leaving my home.  
This has been the best thing. 
(I use the "Libby" app.) 
I have probably listened to more books in the last year 
than I have read my entire life up until this point. 
I listen all day long while doing all the things I do 
unless they involve understanding other words,
 like reading directions or texts or working on a blog post.  
I can sew or do laundry or clean.  
I even raked leaves last fall while listening to a book.  
I used to listen with my ear buds, but they were always falling out.  
Enter the headphones and everything changed.  
I can get so much done and they almost never fall off.  
Ok.  I'm done with my ranting endorsement for real headphones 
and free audiobooks from the library.  
Both are wonderful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment